No formal qualifications are required but a logical mind and a willingness to experiment and explore would be a big help.
Who it’s for?
Aims to support and help develop the knowledge of learners who may be professionals, starting up their own business or working for others in the use of digital marketing platforms.
The course runs weekly for four weeks. Lessons from 6pm to 8pm on Wednesdays.
21st November 2018 - 12th December 2018
- Defining the audience
- Using social channels to build customer engagement
- Going mobile in the digital marketplace
- Using email to build and service customer relationships
- User experience
- Evaluating digital campaigns
There is no formal qualification for this course but a college certificate of attendance can be provided if required.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
- Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Level 3
- Business Admin Apprenticeship Level 3
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 3
- Operations Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Level 5
- Professional Accounts Tax Technician Apprenticeship Level 4
- Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship Level 3
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Beginners Guide to Digital Marketing