Please see our Entry Requirements page for general entry requirement guidance.
What will I study?
If you want to develop a basic understanding of how to support the activities of a business to enable you to progress into administration work or a higher level business programme, this course will provide you with the foundation for this.
This qualification will equip you with:
- The introductory knowledge and skills you need to operate as a successful business administrator
- Skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles, such as communication, presentation skills and providing administrative support.
By studying this course you will also:
- Develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
- Understand and work on your strengths and weaknesses as a business administrator.
How will I be assessed?
This is an assignment-based course so there are no exams and you will be continually assessed throughout the programme through assignments, practical activities and observations carried out by tutors.
What could it lead to?
The skills you will learn on this course will enable you to:
- Pursue a career in an office environment
- Find employment as an apprentice in an office environment
- Progress to Level 2 Business, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism Diplomas or other sectors
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.