This course is suitable for anyone involved in implementing change in the workplace who wants to be more effective and engage their people in the change process.
We will often say that we don’t like change, however most of us will regularly experience change in our lives, particularly in our work.
Change is necessary for businesses to survive and thrive and can bring huge benefits, but unless the process is effectively managed, and you spend time dealing with people's real and imagined fears and concerns, change programmes can fail.
As a result of attending the session, individuals will be able to:
- Understand others’ emotions and support them through change
- Know the key steps to effectively managing change
- Know how to keep people focused and feeling valued
This course is delivered over 1 day from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Topics covered will include:
- The change process and its impact on others
- Kubler Ross and Virginia Satir Change models
- Where does resistance come from?
- NLP model of communication
- Building good relationships
- Communicating change
- Engaging and getting buy in
- Learning from change
- Managing difficult changes
- Developing creative solutions
This is a highly practical and participative day with a mix of presentations, discussions, exercises and skills practice.
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course, please contact us:
Business Partnerships, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB