Customer Service Excellence
This course is suitable for front line staff and will equip them with the knowledge they need to improve customer service and give them the opportunity to identify their own areas of personal development. Drawing on participant’s existing experience, knowledge and skills in managing or delivering customer service this course pulls together the key points needed to deliver top class service.
The essence of excellent service is differentiating yourself and your package within a customer-oriented environment. Knowing what the customer expects and delivering above that expectation is the secret to adding value.
This course is delivered over 1 day from 9.30am to 4.30pm
Topics covered will include:
- Understand the customer
- Increase your awareness and levels of customer service
- Provide a professional service to customers
- Develop customer trust and respect
- Project the right impression and enhance customers’ perception
- Manage customer requirements and demands professionally, maintaining control of the situation and setting expectations
- Enhance your personal awareness and develop more effective customer communication skills
- Accept the need for changes to practices, skills and behaviours needed to deliver lasting excellence in customer service
- Develop a ‘customer-led’ approach to business.
- Apply your newly acquired skills to your own working environment
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course, please contact us:
Business Partnerships, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB
Tel: 01904 770368 option 1