York College


These will be posted via recorded delivery. If the student is not present when the certificate is delivered a card will be posted by royal mail and the certificate must be collected from their sorting office.

Replacement Certificates

York College cannot order replacement certificates if you have misplaced your original certificates. To order replacements please contact the awarding organisation directly. There is usually a charge for this service. If you do not remember what awarding organisation or your candidate number / registration number, contact the Exams Office and we may be able to help you.

Amending Certificates

If you have received a certificate and your personal details (name, date of birth) are incorrect, or you believe the grade is wrong, please contact the Exams Office as soon as possible. You will have to return the original certificate to be securely destroyed before any amended certificates can be issued.


Need Help?