See here for more info on York LGBT History Month
You said, we did - see here for results on the recent transport survey.
Learn more about the York College Employee Assistance Programme.
The Osborne Trust provides small grants to students, see more information here.
Make sure you attend your planned appointments (29 appointments did not attend in December 2018) - don't waste a space!
Important notice to all students using College coaches
See here for Epi pen guidance at York College.
Please be careful when travelling to College and be very aware of the intentions of other road users.
North Yorkshire Youth Commission on Police and Crime - see more information here
Free services to young people who live in York
Go to the InfoZone or HelpZone to access free condoms
See the results of the Parent Carer survey we ran in 2017-18 here.
Great opportunity for local entrepreneurs and ambitious start-up businesses
Find out the new laws surrounding smoking and the purchasing of tobacco
If you are parking in the local area, please make sure that you are parked considerately to allow access for emergency and delivery vehicles as well as local residents.
Follow this link for York College's Student Charter and Code of Conduct.
Use of mobile phones during lessons is not allowed. Follow this link for further information.
Please would everyone remember that the college is a no-smoking campus. Follow this link for more...
- Are you travelling savvy?
- National Poetry Competition
- The Empowerment Network UK - Domestic Abuse Survey
- Learner Satisfaction Survey
- York LGBT History Month
- York College Coaches - Survey Responses
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The Osborne Trust
- Don't waste a space!
- Reminder to students using College Coaches
- EpiPen and EpiPen Junior shortage
- Moped/Scooter Safety on the Road
- North Yorkshire Youth Commission Report
- Local Area Teams at 30 Clarence Street
- Condoms available at the HelpZone or InfoZone
- Parents / Carer - You said We did survey results
- Hiscox Business Club
- The Law is Changing
- Local Area Parking
- Student Charter / Code of Conduct
- Use of Mobile Phones During Lessons
- Smoking Notice