York College currently supports more than 1000 organisations, helping them to recruit apprentices that are the perfect match for their business. We deliver a range of apprenticeships in various occupational areas such as Business, Professional and IT, Construction, Engineering and Science, Healthcare and Dental, Hospitality and Hair and Beauty.
Please contact us today to find out how apprenticeships can support your organisation's recruitment skills and training development plans.
We work hard to make sure that correspondence with our employers is regular and informative. We also listen carefully to current and prospective employers to fully understand their needs and manage the delivery of their apprenticeships to ensure the best benefits to their business.
Apprenticeships facts at a glance:
- 90% of apprentices stay in employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
- 88% of employers believe that apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
- 77% of employers believe that apprentices make them more competitive.
- 76% of employers say that apprentices provide higher overall productivity.
See below for more information guides pertaining to employers, the benefits you can reap by taking an apprentice on as well as case studies and success rates from current employers.
- Funding Rules and Guidance
- Welcome Letter for Apprenticeship Employers
- Apprenticeship Reform
- Employer Satisfaction Survey
- Apprenticeship Satisfaction Survey
- Contact Details
- Apprenticeship Achievement Rates: Functional Skills
- Apprenticeship Guide 2017
- Apprenticeship Funding Reforms
- Employer Info: Apprenticeship Levy