When we make you an offer, there are a number of steps you need to follow in order to confirm your place. This page tells you what these steps are. Depending on your circumstances, your offer will either be unconditional or conditional.
Congratulations, you have met our academic entry requirements and achieved our required IELTS score. We are happy to accept you on our course without further conditions. If you have received an unconditional offer you only need to do two things to accept your place:
- Email a signed, scanned copy of our Terms and Conditions document
- Pay your course deposit (£1000) and, if applicable, your homestay deposit (£700)
Once you have done this we will write to you to confirm your place and from June we will send you an official CAS letter which you can use to apply for your student visa.
Most students will receive a conditional offer. This means that you need to meet certain conditions in order to study with us. Usually these will either be related to your IELTS score or your academic results. For example, you may be awaiting your final high school report.
- IELTS Scores: A summary of our IELTS requirements can be downloaded here. Please note that in order to meet the Tier 4 visa regulations, we can only accept the results of a secure IELTS Academic for UKVI Purposes test from a UK Government approved centre (see our visa guidance for further details).
If you receive a conditional offer, you should focus on meeting your conditions. Once you have done so we will upgrade your offer to an unconditional offer. In the meantime, you should do the following things to accept your place:
- Email a signed, scanned copy of our Terms and Conditions document.
- Pay your course deposit (£1000) and, if applicable, your homestay deposit (£700).
Once you have done this and met your conditions we will write to you to confirm your place and from June we will send you an official CAS letter which you can use to apply for your student visa.