Message from Lee Probert, College Principal
At York College we value and respect all our students. We celebrate individual achievement and understand that our students are all different. Students should expect their time with us to be challenging, fulfilling, demanding and exciting. We work with our students to prepare them for further study and employment, and for the challenges ahead. Staff at York College work very hard to ensure that every student reaches their full potential and takes advantage of the opportunities available.
Our dedicated staff will work hard to provide:
• the individual support students need to achieve and progress
• quality teaching with qualified, knowledgeable and experienced staff
• the best facilities in the region
• an environment where students feel safe, happy and healthy
• a valuable range of out of classroom activities to suit all interests
We’re regularly investing in our facilities to ensure that students benefit from a great learning environment, as well as access to support services to meet their individual needs.
York College students go on to achieve great things, realise their ambitions and lead exciting and fulfilling lives. I look forward to working with you to ensure that the student most important to you shares in those successes.
Chief Executive and Principal