For general entry requirement guidance please follow this link.
More detailed entry requirement information will be available in due course.
One year course.
What will I study?
This course offers an enjoyable blend of practical activities and theoretical study that prepares students for progression onto employment or higher studies. The course will allow the development of key interpersonal and communication skills. You will study both the Level 1 and Level 2 football coaching qualification. The Level 1 in Coaching Football is the first stepping-stone on the core coaching pathway. It will provide you with an introduction to coaching the game and working with players from under 7 to open age. The Level 2 follows with exploring how players are coached, how we play football, how we support the future player, helping them to begin shaping or refining their own coaching philosophy.
What could it lead to?
Students may progress onto an advanced level qualification in Sport, take up employment in the sport and leisure industry or progress onto an apprenticeship.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Football Coaching Diploma Level 2
- Sport (Development, Coaching and Fitness) National Extended Diploma Level 3
- Sport (Health, Fitness and Exercise Instruction) Diploma Level 2
- Sport (Outdoor and Public Services) Level 2
- Sport and Active Leisure BTEC Diploma Level 1
- Sport and Exercise Sciences National Extended Diploma Level 3
- Sport Coaching Diploma Level 2
- Sport Extended Diploma Level 3
- Uniformed Public Services National Extended Diploma Level 3