For general entry requirement guidance please follow this link.
More detailed entry requirement information will be available in due course.
One and two year courses.
What will I study?
Year 1 units may include:
Government Policies, Leadership and Teamwork, Citizenship, Water Based Activities and Outdoor and Adventurous Activities.
Year 2 units may include:
Law and the Legal System, Land Based Activities, Disaster Planning, Management of Major Incidents and Expedition Skills.
Visits and the opportunity to interact with the Public Services are a key component throughout.
What could it lead to?
Public Service - the course gives a good understanding of the services and the skills and knowledge to make a strong application. University - degree courses such as Criminology, Policing, Business, Sports, Disaster Management, Law, IT, Youth and Social Studies.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Football Coaching Diploma Level 2
- Personal Training (Gym-Based Exercise) Diploma Level 3
- Sport (Development, Coaching and Fitness) National Extended Diploma Level 3
- Sport (Health, Fitness and Exercise Instruction) Diploma Level 2
- Sport (Outdoor and Public Services) Level 2
- Sport and Active Leisure BTEC Diploma Level 1
- Sport and Exercise Sciences National Extended Diploma Level 3
- Sport Coaching Diploma Level 2
- Sport Extended Diploma Level 3
- Uniformed Public Services National Extended Diploma Level 3