For general entry requirement guidance please follow this link.
More detailed entry requirement information will be available in due course.
One and two year courses.
What will I study?
Over the course of the programme students will study a range of units which include:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Fitness Testing and Programming
- Development and Provision of Sport and Physical Activity
- Coaching for Performance
- Practical Sports Performance
- Professional Development in the Sports Industry
- Sports Psychology
What could it lead to?
Students can progress into higher education or into employment. The course is particularly relevant to sports coaching, sports development, teaching and the fitness industry. However, it can be used as a stepping stone to other training or employment.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Football Coaching Diploma Level 2
- Personal Training (Gym-Based Exercise) Diploma Level 3
- Sport (Development, Coaching and Fitness) National Extended Diploma Level 3
- Sport (Health, Fitness and Exercise Instruction) Diploma Level 2
- Sport (Outdoor and Public Services) Level 2
- Sport and Active Leisure BTEC Diploma Level 1
- Sport and Exercise Sciences National Extended Diploma Level 3
- Sport Coaching Diploma Level 2
- Sport Extended Diploma Level 3
- Uniformed Public Services National Extended Diploma Level 3