One year course
For general entry requirement guidance please follow this link.
More detailed entry requirement information will be available in due course.
What will I study?
Designed to go alongside Maths and English study programmes, this is a highly practical course. You will learn by completing a range of projects and assignments based on realistic workplace situations, activities and demands.
Units will include:
- Introduction to Performance
- Introduction to Production
- Communicating with an Audience
- Staging a Performance
- Contextual Research for Performance and Production
- Performance Skills and Practice
- Production Skills and Practice
- Personal Project and Presentation
- Producing and Performing to an Audience
What could this lead to?
This course is a good stepping stone to the Level 3 Extended Diplomas in Performing Arts, Acting, Musical Theatre, Dance or Production Arts.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Creative & Performing Arts (Dance) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Creative & Performing Arts (Musical Theatre) Extended Diploma Level 3
- Creative Media Production and Technology Diploma Level 2
- Creative Media Production Extended Diploma Level 3
- Music Extended Diploma Level 3
- Music Performance and Production Diploma Level 2
- Performing and Production Arts Diploma Level 2
- Performing Arts (Acting) Extended Diploma Level 3