Introduction to Hand and Arm Massage
This course is aimed at adults who wish to develop skills in Hand and Arm massage. It has proved to be of particular interest to those wishing to provide simple massage techniques in care homes, hospices and other caring environments.
There are no specific entry requirements. Students should have a general interest in the benefits of both giving and receiving hand and arm massage.
Date and Times
13th December 2017
Time: 12.00pm - 15.00pm
- Basic anatomy of the hand and forearm
- Demonstration of hand and arm massage techniques
- Practice of hand and arm massage
- Client care
- Assessment of massage techniques
Students will work on each other or provide a model.
York College Certificate
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Beauty Therapy - Hot Stone Massage
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate Introduction to the Hair & Beauty Sector
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Facial Electrical
- City and Guilds Level 2 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing
- City and Guilds Level 3 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Techniques
- City and Guilds Level 4 Diploma Management Practice & Advanced Techniques in the Hair & Beauty Sector
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage
- York College Certificate - Getting the Best from your Make-up
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Hand and Arm Massage
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Reflexology
- York College Certificate - Looking After Your Hands & Nails
- York College Certificate - Providing a Simple Back Massage