This short course will interest those who wish to learn how to apply their own make-up correctly. It will provide a simple introduction to make-up and skincare and is designed to give individuals confidence in their own skincare and make-up regime.
There are no formal entry requirements. Students will need to bring in their own make-up (foundation, powder, blusher, highlighter, shader, lipstick, eye shadows) and clean brushes.
Dates and Times
We are hoping to run this course again soon.
- How to prepare the skin for make-up
- Face shapes
- How to apply basic make-up, using own make up products
Students who develop a particular interest in make-up and skincare may consider progressing onto:
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy (part-time and full-time courses available)
- Level 2 Hair and Media Makeup
The cost of this course is £55.
Courses costing more than £200 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Beauty Therapy - Hot Stone Massage
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate Introduction to the Hair & Beauty Sector
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Facial Electrical
- City and Guilds Level 2 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing
- City and Guilds Level 3 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Techniques
- City and Guilds Level 4 Diploma Management Practice & Advanced Techniques in the Hair & Beauty Sector
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage
- York College Certificate - Getting the Best from your Make-up
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Hand and Arm Massage
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Reflexology
- York College Certificate - Looking After Your Hands & Nails
- York College Certificate - Providing a Simple Back Massage