Most people at work have to give a presentation of some sort or other – a team briefing, sales pitch, addressing a meeting, or simply influencing colleagues. Most people know that these presentations are important, but many either don’t like doing presentations, or are not very good at doing them.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is new to making presentations, or who already makes presentations and is looking to improve.
To provide opportunity for delegates to deconstruct and understand the Preparation, Content and Delivery stages of a presentation, and to prepare, deliver, and receive feedback on a presentation of their choice.
Over two days delegates will receive taught input on how to prepare, craft, and deliver a presentation. Opportunity to rehearse and deliver an impactful start, the main body of the presentation, and a powerful finish will be provided. Advice will be given on presentation content, however the majority of focus will be on presentation performance and behaviour.
Day one will explore theory, concepts, ideas and tips. Day two provides opportunity to deliver a brief presentation and receive feedback. Presentations can be filmed if required. Slide deck, workbook and practical exercises will all add to taught input.
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 2 days – 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Individual cost: £155.00 per delegate.
Next Course Dates
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit,
Sim Balk Lane,
- Accelerated Business Growth Programme
- Creative Problem Solving for Managing Change
- Cyber Security Foundation Course
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Data Protection & GDPR Awareness Training
- Dealing with Conflict at Work
- Developing Leadership Capabilities
- Digital Marketing
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Effective project management
- Email Marketing
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Allergen Awareness
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Build an Effective Social Media Strategy
- How To Get Visual With Social Media
- Innovation Intrapreneurial Leadership
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Leadership Skills
- Leading Critical Business Change
- Marketing Skills
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel VBA
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Next generation Leadership & Management
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets