Most people at work have to give a presentation of some sort or other – a team briefing, sales pitch, addressing a meeting, or simply influencing colleagues. Most people know that these presentations are important, but many either don’t like doing presentations, or are not very good at doing them.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is new to making presentations, or who already makes presentations and is looking to improve.
To provide opportunity for delegates to deconstruct and understand the Preparation, Content and Delivery stages of a presentation, and to prepare, deliver, and receive feedback on a presentation of their choice.
Over two days delegates will receive taught input on how to prepare, craft, and deliver a presentation. Opportunity to rehearse and deliver an impactful start, the main body of the presentation, and a powerful finish will be provided. Advice will be given on presentation content, however the majority of focus will be on presentation performance and behaviour.
Day one will explore theory, concepts, ideas and tips. Day two provides opportunity to deliver a brief presentation and receive feedback. Presentations can be filmed if required. Slide deck, workbook and practical exercises will all add to taught input.
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 2 days – 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Individual cost: £155.00 per delegate.
Next Course Dates
11th & 18th March 2019
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit,
Sim Balk Lane,
- Accelerated Business Growth Programme
- An Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- Creative Problem Solving for Managing Change
- Customer Service Excellence
- Cyber Security Foundation Course
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Data Protection & GDPR Awareness Training
- Dealing with Conflict at Work
- Developing Leadership Capabilities
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Effective project management
- Email Marketing
- Essential HR for Managers
- Excel VBA
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Build an Effective Social Media Strategy
- How To Get Visual With Social Media
- How to Succeed in Sales
- Innovation Intrapreneurial Leadership
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Leadership Skills
- Leading Critical Business Change
- MailChimp Training
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Office Project 2016 - Introduction
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Next generation Leadership & Management
- Office 365
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Team Building
- The Intrapreneurial Leader
- What is PR and why does your business need it?
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets