Who is it for?
Team leaders and middle and upper management.
What will they learn?
- What motivates people to work in all sectors including the voluntary sector
- How to recognise an unmotivated team
- Effects of individual performance on team effort
- Consequences of an unmotivated team on organisational performance
- Awareness and identification of potential causes of demotivation
- How to link motivation theory to leadership style and stages of team formation
Theories of motivation
Introduction to a range of models of motivation focusing on the reality that one size doesn’t fit all.
Theories of Maslow, Herzberg, Adams, McGregor and Vroom.
Workshop on application of theories back in the learners’ workplaces.
What motivates a volunteer?
Relevance of personality types on motivation
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 1 day – 9.30am to 4.30pm
Individual cost: £90.00 per delegate.
Next Course Dates
19th November 2018
14th June 2019
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit,
Sim Balk Lane,
- Accelerated Business Growth Programme
- An Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- Creative Problem Solving for Managing Change
- Customer Service Excellence
- Cyber Security Foundation Course
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Data Protection & GDPR Awareness Training
- Dealing with Conflict at Work
- Developing Leadership Capabilities
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Effective project management
- Email Marketing
- Essential HR for Managers
- Excel VBA
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Build an Effective Social Media Strategy
- How To Get Visual With Social Media
- How to Succeed in Sales
- Innovation Intrapreneurial Leadership
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Leadership Skills
- Leading Critical Business Change
- MailChimp Training
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Office Project 2016 - Introduction
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Next generation Leadership & Management
- Office 365
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Team Building
- The Intrapreneurial Leader
- What is PR and why does your business need it?
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets