LinkedIn is the most powerful professional networking platform and rightly deserves its place as the number one B2B social network. There are now more than 450M business people worldwide and in excess of 21M in the UK who consider LinkedIn to be the pre-eminent business networking platform online.
After you learn the basics of creating the starting elements, you will be taught how to profit from the many tools and opportunities that LinkedIn offers. Whether you want to use LinkedIn for SEO, marketing your business, lead generation, PR, shortening sales cycles or recruitment, this workshop will show examples of how all these elements can and will benefit you!
Is this course for you?
Using live demos and practical demonstrations this LinkedIn for Business masterclass is designed for anyone looking to use LinkedIn more effectively and to ensure that you are best placed to use the opportunities of LinkedIn for you and your business, giving you the know-how to market yourself, increase your visibility & reputation and develop new business on it.
- The history and evolution of LinkedIn
- Key Concepts and settings on LinkedIn to get the most out of it
- Creating a LinkedIn profile which will market, attract and sell for you
- Creating and promoting a LinkedIn company page
- Being found in LinkedIn search results
- Targeting prospects using the Advanced Search and other tools
- How to best connect with people (and how not to)
- Tools on LinkedIn to market and promote you, your products/services & your business
- Using Groups effectively as an interaction and targeting tool
- Developing and Using your Company Showcase Pages to the best effect
- Integrating, Coordinating and Best practice and an action plan
We guarantee that this LinkedIn training will cover the essential elements of creating and using both a personal profile and a professional business page to grow a valuable business network.
We will use live demos, practical examples and give all the delegates the tools to take away to make the most of LinkedIn for business.
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 1 day – 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Individual cost: £99.00 per delegate.
Next Course Dates
9th October 2018
29th January 2019
4th June 2019
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit,
Sim Balk Lane,
- Accelerated Business Growth Programme
- An Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- Creative Problem Solving for Managing Change
- Customer Service Excellence
- Cyber Security Foundation Course
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Data Protection & GDPR Awareness Training
- Dealing with Conflict at Work
- Developing Leadership Capabilities
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Effective project management
- Email Marketing
- Essential HR for Managers
- Excel VBA
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Build an Effective Social Media Strategy
- How To Get Visual With Social Media
- How to Succeed in Sales
- Innovation Intrapreneurial Leadership
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Leadership Skills
- Leading Critical Business Change
- MailChimp Training
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Office Project 2016 - Introduction
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Next generation Leadership & Management
- Office 365
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Team Building
- The Intrapreneurial Leader
- What is PR and why does your business need it?
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets