Who is it for?
First line managers, middle and senior managers, team leaders, small business owners, any operational or administrative staff responsible for the performance of others.
What will they learn?
Legislation relating to employment its main features and how to find out more about it.
The recruitment process and importance of induction, the employment contract, and staff handbook.
The nature of the performance management cycle and motivation.
Managing absence (the Bradford Factor).
Dealing with disciplinaries and grievances.
Ensuring compliance with legislation by monitoring colleague behaviour.
The importance of keeping records.
Sources of advice and guidance.
Awareness of the potential consequences of inappropriate supervisory behaviour.
Programme Delivery and Costs
This course is delivered over 1 day – 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Individual cost: £90.00 per delegate
11th February 2019
20th June 2019
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit,
Sim Balk Lane,
- Accelerated Business Growth Programme
- An Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- Creative Problem Solving for Managing Change
- Customer Service Excellence
- Cyber Security Foundation Course
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Data Protection & GDPR Awareness Training
- Dealing with Conflict at Work
- Developing Leadership Capabilities
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Effective project management
- Email Marketing
- Essential HR for Managers
- Excel VBA
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Build an Effective Social Media Strategy
- How To Get Visual With Social Media
- How to Succeed in Sales
- Innovation Intrapreneurial Leadership
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Leadership Skills
- Leading Critical Business Change
- MailChimp Training
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Office Project 2016 - Introduction
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Next generation Leadership & Management
- Office 365
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Team Building
- The Intrapreneurial Leader
- What is PR and why does your business need it?
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets