Thank you to our employers that took the time to complete the employer satisfaction survey for 2015/16.
York College greatly values employer’s feedback to help us improve our provision.
The results show that our employers continue to see our provision as outstanding.
Employer satisfaction survey results for 2015/16
- 94% of employers felt the training we delivered fulfilled their statutory requirements.
- 93% of our employers rated The overall quality of our training as excellent or good.
- 85% of our employers stated that our training had an impact on improved cost effectiveness and 82% had been able to make internal promotions as a direct result of the training their staff had received from the college.
- 96% of our employers would use the college for their staff training again in the future and 97% would recommend the college to other employers.
- 92% of Employers feel that the professionalism and effectiveness of the college staff that they dealt with is excellent or good.
Employer satisfaction survey 2016/17
If you have an apprentice that attends York College or have other work based learning employees that have attended York College for training please let us know how the training has worked for you by completing the survey link.