You will be considering becoming a trainer or you will have recently begun training others.
Dates and Times
7th February 2018 - 8th February 2018 Wednesday - Thursday
Time: 09.00am - 16.00pm
This course is designed to provide you with a sound introduction to the concepts of a systematic approach to training. It will build your skills, knowledge and confidence and get you on that first step towards being a confident trainer.
The course is based on a straightforward training cycle, covering three main areas:
- Planning (including session-planning)
- Delivery (participants will deliver a 10-15 minute session that they have planned)
- Evaluation (self, peer group and course evaluation)
You may wish to enhance your training skills with a more in-depth programme such as the Award or Certificate in Education and Training. If you are progressing from training to a wider tutoring role you may wish to consider our Certificate in Education or PGCE (full Initial Teacher Training).
The cost of this course is £115.
Courses costing more than £200 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Ascentis Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- Ascentis Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
- CACHE Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
- City & Guilds Introduction to Trainer Skills
- Gateway Dyslexia Awareness
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management
- NCFE L2 Cert Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- NCFE L3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare
- NCFE Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Pearson Edexcel Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance Awards