This qualification provides learners with the first aid skills they require to enter into the children’s workforce. The aim of the qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to paediatric first aid. Anyone who has to deliver first aid as part of their role in either childcare settings or in domestic environments.
The qualification is designed for learners who have responsibility for children, whether in a work setting or within a domestic environment.
You must be 18+. No placement is required as this is a knowledge-based qualification.
Dates and Times
The CACHE Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid has been developed to meet the standards for paediatric first aid, covering the relevant criteria in the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
Learners will gain the first aid skills they require to enter into the children’s workforce. This qualification is designed for learners who have responsibility for children in settings or within a domestic environment.
The aim of the qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to paediatric first aid. This qualification gives learners an understanding of the more common illnesses that occur in children and the confidence to deal with emergencies within all early years settings.
Incidents and accidents with children can occur at any time and this qualification covers the type of situations that may occur, and will give learners knowledge and understanding of how to deal with such situations in a safe and appropriate manner.
The cost of this course is £200.
Courses costing more than £200 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Ascentis Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- Ascentis Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
- CACHE Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
- City & Guilds Introduction to Trainer Skills
- Gateway Dyslexia Awareness
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management
- NCFE L2 Cert Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- NCFE L3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare
- NCFE Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Pearson Edexcel Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance Awards