This qualification provides learners with the first aid skills they require to enter into the children’s workforce. The aim of the qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to paediatric first aid. Anyone who has to deliver first aid as part of their role in either childcare settings or in domestic environments.
The qualification is designed for learners who have responsibility for children, whether in a work setting or within a domestic environment.
You must be 18+. No placement is required as this is a knowledge-based qualification.
Dates and Times
22nd January 2019 - 12 March 2019
5.30pm - 8.30pm
The CACHE Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid has been developed to meet the standards for paediatric first aid, covering the relevant criteria in the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
Learners will gain the first aid skills they require to enter into the children’s workforce. This qualification is designed for learners who have responsibility for children in settings or within a domestic environment.
The aim of the qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to paediatric first aid. This qualification gives learners an understanding of the more common illnesses that occur in children and the confidence to deal with emergencies within all early years settings.
Incidents and accidents with children can occur at any time and this qualification covers the type of situations that may occur, and will give learners knowledge and understanding of how to deal with such situations in a safe and appropriate manner.
The cost of this course is £210.
Courses costing more than £200 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Distance Learning NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding and 'Prevent'
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in ICT for Early Years
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- NCFE CACHE Level 4 Certificate for the Advanced Practitioner for Schools and Colleges
- NCFE Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- NCFE Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
- NCFE Level 4 Award in Award Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practice
- NCFE Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
- York College Certificate in Dyslexia Awareness