AAT Level 3 or an accounting degree. Students do not need to be in relevant employment because sufficient evidence is provided within the course. The AAT welcomes individuals with no relevant experience who wish to work in accounting or finance. An application form must be completed and an interview may be required.
Dates and Times
21st January 2019 - 25th March 2020.
The course involves a set of mandatory units:
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Accounting Systems and Controls
And two optional units:
- Personal Tax
- Business Tax
Exams and Assessments
Each module is externally assessed. All assessment are set and marked by AAT. To achieve the qualification and to be awarded a grade, a student must pass all the mandatory assessments, including the synoptic assessment. Unit and synoptic assessments are not awarded grades individually, but the marks achieved in all assessments contribute to the students’ overall grade for the qualification.
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting - Level 4.
The AAT qualification attracts exemptions from major UK accounting bodies (ACCA, ACA, ICA, CIPFA).
The cost of this course in 2018 is £2,573.*
Courses costing more than £200 can usually be paid for in installments. Please contact the college for details.
*There is a compulsory requirement for students to buy both a textbook and a question bank book. These books are not included in the course fees but must be purchased by the students by the start of the course. Specifics on the current edition(s) will be provided at interview.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Intro to Events and Conference Management
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business and Company Law
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business Skills
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Payroll