AAT Level 2 or an equivalent Accounting Level 2 qualification.
In certain circumstances we accept students who have sufficient work-based experience in specific areas (decided on individual basis). An application form must be completed and an interview may be required.
Dates and Times
24th January 2019 - 12th December 2019.
9.00am - 2.40pm.
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts preparation
- Management accounting Costing
- Indirect tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
Exams and Assessments
Each module is externally assessed. All assessments are set and marked by AAT. To achieve the qualification and to be awarded a grade, a student must pass all the mandatory assessments, including the synoptic assessment. Unit and synoptic assessments are not awarded grades individually, but the marks achieved in all assessments contribute to the students’ overall grade for the qualification.
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting – Level 3.
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting - Level 4.
The cost of this course is £2,573.*
Courses costing more than £200 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
*There is a compulsory requirement for students to buy both a textbook and a question bank book. These books are not included in the course fees but must be purchased by the students by the start of the course. Specifics on the current edition(s) will be provided at interview.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Intro to Events and Conference Management
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business and Company Law
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business Skills
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Payroll