If you are involved in organising events or are a charity fundraiser or business owner, you’ll find this short course useful in giving you an overview of many skills that can be used throughout your career.
Dates and Times
5th March 2019 - 26th March 2019 (6.00pm - 9.00pm).
It will explore:
- Project Management – planning and executing successful events
- Organising activities with clear schedules
- Communicating effectively to get the best from your team
- Marketing your events to gain maximum attendance
- Importance and creation of contingency planning
Exams and Assessments
No formal assessment.
After the course, many students progress into more formal Hospitality or Business courses.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Intro to Events and Conference Management
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business and Company Law
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business Skills
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Payroll