Art & Design
If you are passionate about Art and Design and ready to start your journey to a career in the creative industries, take a look at our exciting range of Art and Design courses.
The area’s teaching facilities span three floors and include a gallery, state-of-the-art studios, 3D and printmaking workshops, photography and fashion studios and up-to-date Apple Macintosh suites. Careers in this field include:
- Illustration, Fine Art, Graphic Design and Visual Communication
- Theatre and Set Design, Interior Design and Furniture Design
- Jewellery Design, 3D and Product Design and Printmaking
- Games Design, Photography and Animation
- Fashion Design, Buying and Fashion Promotion
See above and below for our Art & Design career mappers and find out where your career could lead.
York College Fashion Show
The York College Fashion Show is a highlight of the Art & Design calendar and is an opportunity for our talented students to showcase their work.
Click here to read about the progression of our current students as they prepare for the Fashion Show at The Principal York on 22nd May 2017.