Download our application form and find out what else you need to do to apply. The more information you can give us at this stage the easier it will be to make you an offer.
We are accepting applications now for courses starting in September 2019. The deadline for applications for our major programmes is 30th June 2019.
Before you Apply
Before you apply, please research the course thoroughly and discuss your choices with those close to you. You may wish to seek further advice from one of our partners, not just for academic purposes, but also around support, care and guardianship. Contact us if you have any questions about this. We can always recommend trusted partners.
Starting your Application
What to Include with your Application
It saves time and helps us to make you an offer if you include the following documents with your application form:
- A copy of the photo page of your passport
- A copy of your latest school report
- A copy of any formal qualifications (if available)
- A copy of your IELTS test certificate (if available)
- An academic reference from someone at your school
- A personal statement written by you
What Happens Next?
Once we have received your application we will assess your suitability for the course. Usually we will make you an offer to study with us. Further information about offers is available here.